Upload Your Artwork
Here is some useful information to review before submitting your artwork. If you prefer not to use of the Artwork Upload Form below, feel free to email your artwork to [email protected]
- Artwork will be sized proportionately to fit in a 1" diameter space.
- Tip: In a size this small - sometimes less is more.
- Vector artwork (Illustrator or InDesign, versions CS5, CS6 or CC) is highly recommended.
- Save files as .ai, .indd, .eps, or as an open (editable Illustrator) PDF.
- Avoid using raster art (photos, .jpg, etc.) unless it is completely necessary for your cap design.
- Any raster art should be 300dpi or higher at 100% size, and should be layered; not compressed or flattened.
- If you have any questions at all please feel free to call or email us!
- Any solid color matches that are critical should be specified in the art or accompanying notes using the Pantone (PMS) system.
- Some Pantone colors are different when reproduced in CMYK.
- It is best to refer to the Pantone -Colorbridge- or Four-Color Process book when specifying colors.
Artwork Upload Form:
Questions? Ready to Order?1-800-806-7491